BOSCH Tronic 3000 T Review
BOSCH Tronic 3000 T
- Is one of the smallest tankless hot water heaters available from any manufacturer
- Come with mounting hardware for installing and mounting below your sink, inside a cabinet or even on a shelf
- Has two installation options for connecting directly to your electrical system or for plugging into an outlet
- Includes a small bracket for mounting the water heater directly onto the floor
- A simple dial on the front lets you turn the product on and off
- Using the front dial lets you set the temperature to either the minimum or maximum level
- Features a clean white finish with a gray panel on the front that blends with the decor of any room
- Its 2.5 gallon per minute flow rating limits how much water you’ll get and increases the time it takes to fill a sink or tub
- Some models will not plug into an outlet and will require that you hard wire it into your system
If you have a wet bar in your basement, a small powder room or an outdoor kitchen, you need a tankless water heater that will work with the existing elements in that space.
We highly recommend the BOSCH Tronic 3000 T for those who need something small and basic.
While it won’t supply water for your shower or supply enough water for multiple people to get ready in the morning, it’s a solid little model with a 2.5 gallon per minute rating that can provide you with more than six gallons of hot water every hour.
- Can push through over two gallons of water per minute
- Has a maximum rating of 6.8 gallons of hot water per hour when set to a
- Lets you enjoy a pressure rating of up to 150 pounds per square inch
- Features a temperature range of 80 degrees
- Measures 13.75 inches wide by 13.75 inches tall by 10.75 inches deep
- Comes with a plug-in wire that extends from the inside of this brand for plugging into an outlet
- Weighs less than 16 pounds and will work with different types of mounting hardware
- Requires 120 volts to run this product
- Has UL certification to prove it’s safe to use
BOSCH Tronic 3000 T
If you need a tankless water heater that will work with every room in your house, the BOSCH Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon Electric Mini-Tank isn’t right for you, but this product is great for smaller homes and as a single application model.
With a flow rate of more than six gallons per hour, this model is perfect for a tiny bathroom, outdoor kitchen or wet bar.