A good hot water heater can provide you with so much supply that you never need to wait around before taking a shower or bath, even if someone else in your family just showered. The Takagi T-H3-DV-N Condensing High-Efficiency ( Check price on Amazon ) is a solid tankless hot water heater that provides you with a good amount of supply in a limited amount of time.
This brand has a 10 gallon per minute flow rating and works in most climates. It doesn’t take up much space and comes with instructions for installing the device yourself.
- Weighs just 59 pounds
- Designed for indoor use and installation only
- Uses 120 volts and will work with the existing natural gas system in your home
- Measures 11.2 inches by 17.8 inches by 24.9 inches
- Has a maximum flow rate of 10 gallons per minute
- Features a temperature range of 85 degrees
- Energy Star rated for a high energy efficiency rating that cuts down on your average heating bills
- Is an ultra-low emissions device that will meet the regulations for emissions in your city or state
- Includes all the ports necessary for connecting the machine to your venting system
- Has a compact design that helps you save on the space you would otherwise waste
- Features a condensing system that actually reuses some of the hot water that cycles through rather than release that in the form of steam
- Has a small digital screen that is bright enough for seeing the temperature when not directly in front of the machine
- Provides enough supply for up to four bathrooms or points of entry in homes in warmer climates
- Can provide hot water for three points of entry in cooler climates
- Works with gas heating systems and has a BTU output of 199,000
- Has a temperature range that you can set between 100 and 185 degrees Fahrenheit
- Helps you qualify for certain tax rebates as well as rebates from your gas company
- Will not work well in areas where temperatures drop below freezing
- Based on the temperature outside, the gallon per minute flow rating may be much slower than you would like
We wouldn’t recommend the Takagi T-H3-DV-N for homes in cooler regions because it may not hit the temperature or flow rating that you want. It does work great for those in warmer climates and gets our nod for those who need a water heater in the spring or summer.